I graduated from college.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't keep them from last year. Next year's will be different.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A shorter commute.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 1st: my first day of real, real work.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not running. I miss running.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Mono in February, swine flu in November!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
It's a tie between my new car and my Macbook Pro.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Hillary Clinton :D
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Poker Face (lulz).
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder.
ii. thinner or fatter? Bit fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? Still hard to tell.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Studying and running.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Staying up late.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Christmas already happened. Spent it at my aunt and uncle's.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
Bones, Supernatural, Psych.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
P!nk's album Funhouse.
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
Laser eye surgery.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
I still need to see Precious. I only saw Avatar, which was okay.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned twenty-three. I went to work, went for a run, and then took my car into the shop because I'd been in an accident two days earlier. Everyone but me had a shitty day! I had a party the next weekend, and it was actually really nice.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably satisfying?
RUNNING, how I MISS YOU.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
STILL way better than Carolyn's.
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jensen Ackles. Wow, this STILL didn't change.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Fucking Stupak-Pitts/Nelson: Look, abortion is LEGAL, stop making my life harder, you assholes!
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Zeldathon folks :D
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Some people really don't understand common courtesy.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
This used to be a funhouse