Friday, November 13, 2009

I LIVE!! Sort of!

After surviving teh Hamthrax, I went back to work. And then work smacked me in the face a bit and sucked out my sweet, sweet life force. Needless to say, it was a trying week.

Right now, I'm working on a massive project, if anyone's interested. Head over to Voices, Not Violence for more information: we're making a 101 site for sexual violence information. If you want to help, head over there for info, and if you don't want to help ... why WOULDN'T you want to help provide people with information about sexual violence?

I'm supposed to clean up my messes in the apartment tonight because my roommate's parents are visiting. But I'm so totes exhausted, I feel like it won't happen. And then I know it has to.

And then getting up early-ish to get to the bank and the lab. FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment