Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ah, work

I had a ridiculously weird dream this morning, but I'm not going to describe it because it was actually highly disturbing.  And by highly disturbing, I mean it was not in any way humorously gross, and I really wish I hadn't dreamt it.  Ugh.

I have lappy with me at work today, and soon I'll ask around and see if we have Photoshop lying around or if I have to call the computer people to get it installed.  It's legitimately for work only; I barely know how to use Photoshop, I have very little personal use for it, and I don't want huge programs taking up so much space on my beautiful clean new laptop.  So I need to figure that out, or else bringing my laptop in today was too much of a risk and a waste.

In other news ... Day and a half left before vacation :D

No comments:

Post a Comment