Monday, July 20, 2009

Letters

To the asshole who hit my car,

A "hit and run" is when you hit my car and run away because you're too much of a coward to leave your information. This isn't actually legal. And that's what you did, you jerk.

You might not have thought you did any damage to my car, or that the damage was superficial. Well, that ain't the case. You've basically broken my entire back bumper. I had to duct tape it to the body of the car to keep it from falling off.

My insurance company refuses to send someone out to appraise my car, so I would have to not only PAY to have it appraised, but I'd have to take time off WORK to get it appraised. And my deductible is apparently shit, and it's too high considering my car isn't worth that much money. So in order to get ANY money from the insurance company to help pay to fix the car, there has to be a ton of damage, and if there's enough damage to get money from insurance, then it's highly likely the car is totaled.

So, thanks to you SUCKING at PARKING, my car is severely damaged, and I probably can't afford to fix it. At the very least, you could have left your information. But no. You didn't. And now I'm screwed.

Fuck you very much,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment