Friday, September 25, 2009

Goooood morning?

At 6 am this morning, I awoke to a very distressed bird who had, as he does quite rarely, fallen while he was asleep. So I could hear him falling down and flapping furiously, trying to get back on a perch, but obviously very, very scared.

By the time I got to the cage, with no glasses on in a dark room, I then couldn't find him. I couldn't even find his swing, which was weird (yes, I eventually found it; it was just farther back in the cage than I'd expected while blind). I finally found Loki sitting, soaking wet, in his water dish.

After he calmed down, I went back to sleep for a little longer before getting up for work. And I totally dreamt that I was still living in Carlisle, and that we had Lady, Kiwi, and Loki, except we had two Kiwis and two Lokis and Lady was not amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment