Thursday, June 25, 2009

Outta my way

If you want to have kids, that's great. I'm not judging you. I'm also not judging you for taking the bus; I barely drive anymore thanks to my reliance on public transit to get to and from work.

But it is just plain rude to block the entire sidewalk with your strollers. While you're waiting for the bus, I'm hustling to the train station, and stepping into the street and risking becoming road kill isn't that fun. The sidewalk is for me to walk on. And when one of you moves her stroller slightly to the side, I still can't pass; it doesn't open up more than a foot of pathway for passersby.

It doesn't bother me that you have kids, take the bus, and hang out as a group while doing this. But stop hogging the sidewalk. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment